Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hiatus

Hello everyone,

2017 has been a massive bitch so far.  I just haven't been able to find the time (or words) to blog.  We have had many sick days, two deaths, and a friend's cancer announcement.  Additionally, on the positive side, we moved into our new house in December and just unpacked the last box a week ago.  We are finally started to decorate and make it our home.  AND I am my sister in laws maid of honor and have been extremely motivated to plan the best bridal shower and bachelorette party possible.  With all this and being a wife, mom, career woman, and President of the Santa Fe Mommy Meetup Group, there is just zero extra energy in my body.

With that said, I have decided to take a hiatus this year.  I will be back in 2018 with (hopefully) more time and positive thoughts.

Until then.

Sincerely,
Sandy 

PS:  You can send me a request to our family website for updates and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment