Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mustache Bash Birthday Party

It's been over a month since Henry's Mustache Bash.  We had such a blast celebrating this little man with all our Santa Fe friends, new and old.  I have meet an array of wonderful families through the Santa Fe Mommy Meetup Group (A mommy group that it legit with over 200 members and a leadership team!).

Henry's guests and friends and family from afar complimented me on my planning skills so I wanted to share with everyone exactly how I planned this stress free party.  You can use my checklist below for other party themes by tweaking it just a tad.

I also created the signs you see in the images below with PowerPoint and downloaded a funny font named "Sanchez Mustache" - Just don't tell my graphic designer friends ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment