Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Ten Months

Ok. I'm over twos weeks late for this post, but we have good reason.  This past month Henry had visitors! His Great Uncle T, Auntie G (sorry T), and second cousins, Gwendolyn, Violet, and Eliza were ALL in New Mexico! We are overjoyed that they were able to come see The Land of Enchantment.  Henry was able to show them many things and our very last weekend with them was spent relaxing by the pool.

As for Henry's development he is truly on cruise control.  This kid doesn't stop moving, eating, or talking.  Before we know it he'll be walking! We have already planned an early birthday party for him this month in Michigan and I just started thinking about his Santa Fe party.  I cannot believe my baby is almost ONE!  

Also, we're still nursing.  This is a big deal for me as I didn't think I would be successful at breastfeeding.  I'm planning on starting to wean him after our Michigan trip so wish us luck! 








Milestones: crawls, stands up with assistance, and can clap his hands 
Dislikes: his bath seat
Likes: French fries and to cuddle with mom 
Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz
Length: 28 inches long 


No comments:

Post a Comment