Sunday, April 3, 2016

Eight Months

I have an eight month old.  (Well, eight month, one week, and one day old!  Little late at posting this blog updated.  Sorry.)



Henry's daycare was closed last week so Grandma Deb and Aunt Natalie came to New Mexico to help us out.  Henry was such a good boy for them and we did some pretty awesome things!





This week Grandma Ricci is here on her spring break.  (Yeah, free childcare!)  I am taking Friday off to have a fun filled mom and me and Henry day.  I can't wait!

Henry is at such a fun age.  He still hasn't mastered crawling, but arm scoots super fast now.  He knows who I am and who Andy is and gets way too excited when he sees one of us enter a room.  He is just starting to reach his hands and arms out to us when he wants one of us.  Makes me feel super special.  He is such a joy to be around.  I am just so lucky!

Month Eight

Milestones: says ma, ba, and da ...
Dislikes: getting his face wiped after meals
Likes: people (He makes friends with strangers all the time!  Must get that from my dad!)
Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz
Length: 28 inches long (at last apt, doesn't go back until nine months)

No comments:

Post a Comment