Sunday, February 28, 2016

Seven Months

Wow!  Life sure is different with a mobile baby.  Andy and I have somewhat figured out our new day to day schedules with our little man.  Reality hit over the weekend when we tried going out to dinner as a family.  We learned fast that this probably won't happen much anymore.  We had to ask the server to box up our food to go.

As much as I miss being able to come and go as I please, I wouldn't change a thing about this new life of mine.  Being a working mommy is hard.  (And I know if I wasn't working, it would be even harder.)  I feel like I have no time to do anything (like update my blog), but on the flipside, I don't want to do anything else.  When I get home from work the last thing I want to do is throw a load of laundry in - I just want to hug, kiss, and play with Henry.

With that said, besides our new schedules and Henry becoming mobile, nothing major has changed since last month.

Month Seven

Milestones: army crawls and eats everything
Dislikes: waking up from naps
Likes: getting tickled and our phones
Weight: 17 lbs 2 oz (at last apt, doesn't go back until nine months)
Length: 28 inches long (at last apt, doesn't go back until nine months)






No comments:

Post a Comment