Saturday, July 19, 2014

Younique 3d Fiber Lashes

I don't have full lashes at all, not like my brother's.  (Why do guys always have nice, long lashes?!)  I've been trying to find a mascara that gives me great results for a while now and last month I finally found it!  I've been using 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique since the beginning of June and am very happy with my lashes.  I am not a huge girly girl and don't wear much make-up, but someone told me when I first started "primping" to never leave the house without mascara or blush.  I have remembered this rule ever since and now I have found the perfect mascara to pair with this principle.

I was shocked with the difference and really do not think I will ever go back to normal mascara.  I love that it is completely natural, hypoallergenic, and waterproof.  For work, I take a lot of photos using a DSLR and always had problems with my make-up smearing.  Not anymore!  This product does NOT smudge.  (Finally!)  AND it comes off easily in the shower or with eye make-up remover.  Overall it is a fantastic product!  See my result below.





No comments:

Post a Comment