Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Indian Lake Camping Trip

It is true what they say, when you get married, you marry your spouse's family as well.  I am very lucky. I love my in-laws.  We get along perfectly.  I truly feel like a part of their family in more ways than one. Every moment we spend together is full of love, laughter, and ..... well ..... alcohol.  But, seriously, we have so much fun together.  

This past weekend Joe, Deb, and Natalie met us at Indian Lake Campground.  We spent five days doing exactly what I just mentioned above.  We also did a little Michigan sightseeing, tried some amazing hot dogs at Johnny Dog's in Munising (and Piggy Fries!), and relaxed in the most comfortable hammock ever.  The weather could not have been better and the company was just what I needed.



Kitch-iti-kipi - Michigan's largest natural freshwater spring.
The Manistique Boardwalk 


Miners Castle / Pictured Rocks
Munising Falls



No comments:

Post a Comment